Can be enhanced by the vanilla cream? Yes! With some grated tonkabeans, vanilla and caramel. Only requires 10 minutes of preparation, and the rest is for the sous vide machine!
This very easy recipe can be prepared for a few minutes, and if you taste the tonka beans and vanilla flavoured cream, you going to be crazy (from it's taste, off course!).
- 4 eggyolk
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 6 - 8 tablespoon canister sugar
- 1/2 tonkabean
- 1 vanilla beans
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Set the sous vide machine to 80 °C (176 F)
- Mix the egg yolk and the canister sugar, then beat until foamy
- Add the heavy cream to the mixture
- Add the grated tonkabeans and the vanilla beans to the mixture
- Pour the brown sugar into the pan and heat, when it melt, it's ok!
- Pour the hot caramell into a sealable jar, then pour the vanilla and tonkabeans flavoured mixture to the jar
- Lock well the jar
- Place the jar into the sous vide bath for 1½ hours
- When it done, place the jars into ice cold water, then put it into the refrigerator